Ken is a very driven and knowledgeable individual and I believe he helped our company make huge strides in regards to our IT infrastructure" - Paul H. from the mortgage origination industry
At Rocky Mountain CIO, we provide strategic Information Technology (IT) direction and advice to small and medium sized businesses who aren't ready to hire a fulltime Chief Information Officer. Some of our services include:
- IT Budget - analysis & definition
- Strategic alignment - IT and business goals alignment
- Cloud computing- is it right for your organization?
- Operational analysis/ efficiency
- Process definition / improvement
- Vendor analysis / negotiation / management
- Project planning and management
- Team building / personnel assessment / skills alignment
- Interim CIO services: helping you find the right fulltime CIO, and managing your team through the transition
We help small and medium sized businesses to align their IT spend with their long-term business goals. Our model is unique in that we don't simply consult by the hour, we become an extension of your executive team - working to understand your business, and to help you make key strategic decisions with regard to your information technology so your business can grow and thrive. Call us today to see what we can do for you!.
After working more than 20 years in the high tech industry, we realized that most small and medium sized businesses have the same problems that large organizations have - namely, how do they know that their information technology efforts are really aligned with their strategic goals? And, who can advise the executive team about these issues?
Most small and medium sized companies have a very competent IT staff, who can keep the company running and who often work miracles to ensure everyone has access to the systems that they need to get their job done. Most of these folks, however, do not meet regularly with the executives, and often cannot translate between "tech speak" and "business speak".
In our model, we become one of your "virtual" executives - not an hourly consultant. We maintain continuity between your strategic initiatives, and provide oversight and strategic advice to the executive team.